I saw in Samoa's diary asking to bring on the competition. Great idea~a~ But I have a few requests what do you all think?
They are ...
1. last year I spent a lot of time voting on all the photos with the hope of zealies like we usually got like in the previous years.
) actually funny enough it actually cost me quiet a bit to do it, as I was away from home. But that was my problem as I wanted to keep up with it all. About the zealies ...That didn't happen:( I thought that was a great way to find the best photo and make it more fun because it was really handy having the zealies.
2. last year it was made into a popularity contest instead of a good photo one. That's a bummer for new cats.
3. I think Cats should be on Catster a few months before they can enter. Because there has been times some cats have just come just to enter take the prize and then we never see them again. It maybe a way to promote Catster but I thought it was supposed to be fun for the Catster members.
4. What is the chances of changing some of the themes? Like maybe a photoshoped CAT-a-gory. Or for photos that have been touched up.
5. Whatâ€™s the chances to have some prizes that can be won in other countries too. Maybe even if it is just giving the Zealies if a cat wins? I know the zealies are often in the prizes but I don't think the cat would get them if they lived outside the USA.
Just some thoughts:-k