Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

BCCP & BKL XMAS PAWTY LOUNGE! SAT. DEC 17 7 PM EASTERN/4 PM CATSTER

Comments

• HRH QueenCatHRH QueenCat BrisbaneMember Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Merlin !!! :n: where are your pawty manners ??? *trips Merlin up to get to the Shrimp and Margaritas first* :))
  • Susan O'DeeSusan O'Dee HighlandMember Posts: 1,869
    edited 17 December, 2011
    *staggers in holding a HUGE bouquet of red roses and holly* Here they are, Gromit! We found it!!! And folks are already here! Thought we'd be early, but guess not. OUCH...holly is prickly. These are for my beautiful Ticia!!!
  • Laura CarterLaura Carter ReidsvilleMember Posts: 7,943
    edited 17 December, 2011
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Angel! Merlin! Mason! HUDSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *puts yule log down & flings herself into her hubby's paws* The roses are beautiful! I've been bringing in food! *drags H under the table for smoochies* :xo: :xo: :xo:
    edited 17 December, 2011
    *comes in with his front legs wrapped around a huge bouquet of white roses with mistletoe and ivy* Where is lovely Livy! These are for her!!!:B
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Hi Hudson :-h Pete hung up some mistletoe - hint, hint ...
    edited 17 December, 2011
    GROMIT! They're beautiful! I'm here by the food!!! MOL Shrimpies!!!!!
    edited 17 December, 2011
    awww, smoochies and roses and, and, and ... :c9
    edited 17 December, 2011
    *runs in and tackles Angel* HI ANGEL!!! |/h/|
    edited 17 December, 2011
    *bounces in* Hi efurryone!
    edited 17 December, 2011
    ((((( Salina ))))) |:| it's lovely to see you here; and all your sibs |:|
    edited 17 December, 2011
    ANGEL AND MERLIN!!! Wow, it's been WAY too long!!! How are things down under? What do you do for Christmas when it's the middle of summer?
    edited 17 December, 2011
    we have aircon throughout our place, Hudson - thank Catness :B
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Hi Isis how are you? ((HUG))
    edited 17 December, 2011
    MY ROSES! Darling they are GORGEOUS! Thank you!!!!
    edited 17 December, 2011
    That's good! But what sort of traditions do you have? I guess you don't sing "White Christmas" and "Winter Wonderland" there!!! Here it's all about brightening up the early nights with lots of lights and being cozy inside. Our Daddy put up LOTS of lights outside!! ~a~
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Sweetheart, do you have any snow yet? It was a pretty day here today - warm, too! 50s!!!
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Hi Ticia!!! Hi Angel and Merlin! We have another new Auntie from Australia that we never met. Mommy traveled with her in France last summer and she LOVES kitties! Her name is Paula, but I don't think her kitties are on Catster.
    edited 17 December, 2011
    We had a few flakes in the air today, but not enough to show up on the ground. It was warm here for a few days which made mommy's allergies bad, but it's getting frosty again!!!
    edited 17 December, 2011
    those lights sound lovely, Hudson =D> we sing the same songs etc, which is crazy :-/ guess the only difference is we have cold yummies %:D%
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Have ya'll seen the Xmas Tree that Peppers put up for us? XMAS TREE
    edited 17 December, 2011
    ((((( Torrie ))))) |:| you guys can keep your snow - from what we've heard it's frrrrrreeeezzzzing :((
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Hi Angel! The tree works now if you'd like to see! MOL I like cold 'cause I can snuggle w/Pittbutton! XMAS TREE
    edited 17 December, 2011
    We LOVE snow!!! Mommy really super loves it. We get to be all cozy inside and watch it and it's so pretty! Almost as pretty as Livia. Silly that you sing those songs! Someone should write some summer Christmas songs!
    edited 17 December, 2011
    that's a magical tree - we can't see it :)) keep the pawty rolling, guys as Angel & I have to go :( but - we'll be back later - I hope :B
    edited 17 December, 2011
    These are my favorite Xmas ornaments! *Hands each guest a pawty gift of a black cat ornament* My favorite Xmas tree ornaments
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Gromit, can you see the links Morticia is posting?
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Heeee, mommy says that ornament looks like Hudson!!! We have the pretty black cat that your mommy sent us a couple years ago, Ticia! It's in one of the best spots on the tree!!!
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Yep, we see 'em fine!
    edited 17 December, 2011
    Isis, is that the one that is the black lacquer (sp?) cat? We're so glad you like it! :) :)