Catster is Attending BlogPaws 2012!

Lori MalmLori Malm San FranciscoMember Posts: 7,342
edited 28 June, 2012 in Plus Friendly
We are really excited to attend 4th BlogPaws Pet Blogging and Social Media Conference this year! If you’re also attending, please be sure to say hello and introduce yourself! Dogster and Catster are delighted to present our own Ask a Cat Lady, indy folk/pop star, Sarah Donner live at the conference on June 22! Be sure to check out Sarah’a latest video, How to Catch a Feral Kitten Or Two

Comments

• Guido The Italian KittyGuido The Italian Kitty Member Posts: 3,339
    edited 22 June, 2012
    Me & Myself got a bizzi schedule and staying in San Franfuncisco! Have a PAWSatively great time and phew, no Hurricane Irene in da City of Salt Lake like last year at BLogPaws!~a~
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 22 June, 2012
    ~a~ I hope you will give us a report back on everything. Would love to hear about the Catification Lounge and see pictures! Have fun!!
  • Lori MalmLori Malm San FranciscoMember Posts: 7,342
    edited 26 June, 2012
    Zoe, we didn't think the Catification Lounge was as impressive as The Z & Z Cat Room! Guido, this year there was a Wild Fire in the area! What is it about BlogPaws and natural disasters? All in all, a VERY good time! The 10 Best Things About BlogPaws 2012 in Salt Lake City ;c;;c;;c;;c;;c;
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    edited 28 June, 2012
    =D> Enjoyed the BlogPaws Review and pictures. Looked like alot of fun! I bet neat to match up bloggers with faces in person. Glad you like the Z & Z Cat Room! (^^