Cats Tormented and Killed in University Lab

Greg StawinogaGreg Stawinoga So. HollandMember Posts: 1,000
edited 16 October, 2012 in Laws & Legislation
Double Trouble, was a little orange kitty like me, remember WAS!!.ECEPT, Double Trouble was subjected to several invasive surgeries on her eyes, ears, and brain. She is now in peace and out of pain and suffering at the bridge. We ask you to sign this petition, to help out all the other kitties who are suffering it this place. Double Trouble never got to cause trouble in a home of her own. Please sign & pass this to your friends. purrs Cesar

Comments

• Valerie ValerierrsValerie Valerierrs Member Posts: 7
    edited 16 October, 2012
    “Dear Dr Gboco. [email protected] I hope you’ll publish my message! I want to testify the world how authentic you are. I can say from you 1st message that I felt much more confident with you than with any other caster. It’s obvious that you are not here only for money but truly to help people. I thank God I chose you to cast a spell for me. When I read all the bad reports about so many casters I was freaking out to send you so much money but now I don’t regret it a second! Henry gave me a phone call only 3 days after I finished the ceremony. Honestly, I wasn’t thinking it would have been so fast. I didn’t even recognize his voice, it was such a long time I talked to him for the last time! Only 1 week after the end of the spell we met up and we made love all night at his place. It was fantastic and emotionally it was even better than our very first date! Everything happened as you promised and I thank you for your sincerity. Much love.