Our birthday is this month...

Julia MundyJulia Mundy NorfolkMember Posts: 218
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
...Mom just doesn't know what day. We were already about 12 weeks old when we went home with her on Memorial Day weekend of 2001, so she's guessing that our special day is at the very beginning of March. Anyway...we're six years old now!!! (Mom's not happy about that, though.);P

Comments

• Sharon LambertSharon Lambert StrathamMember Posts: 1,199
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Marty, 6 years old! Good for you! I sure hope there is a big party at the Bridge for Malaika. If there is, I know Moses and Hairy wouldn\'t miss it for anything! |^| By the way, I know what you\'ll be getting for your Birthday....it\'s a really BIG surprise and I\'ve been sworn to secrecy. No matter what you say, or do, I won\'t tell. You\'ll find out soon enough!! ;P
  • SissyLukeCooterSissyLukeCooter St.Henri MontrealMember Posts: 2,195 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to the cutest tortie twins! Here's to many treats and catnip toys! loving purrs & whisker kisses coming your way!
  • Julia MundyJulia Mundy NorfolkMember Posts: 218
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thank you, Luna and Sissy! The best part about not really knowing what day is your actual birthday is that you can milk it for almost the entire month! :)) ;P
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birth...er...MONTH! :)) Hope your birthday is just pawsome! |bb| Murphy and furmily ;P
  • Giniene RaymondGiniene Raymond FultonvilleMember Posts: 673
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Birthday purrs to you both! We'll just sing Happy Birthday every day for you.