I will be sixteen on Saturday 3rd March.

MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
Come join me and my friends and family for a party over at the party forum. Every-cat is invited, there will be plenty of good food and drink , and music and dancing for those w2ho wish. I hope to see you there. Just drop in at any time. ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P

Comments

• edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ellie! purrmeowrow be-bop cole
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy 16th Birthday to a very special friend. We will see you later at the party. ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P

Bruce The Boss

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Oh Bruce is coming to the seniors party too, that should be fun!! :)) Happy Birthday dearest Ellie, have a wonderful day. |:| ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P

Bruce The Boss

• Susan Embry-BuschSusan Embry-Busch CarmichaelMember Posts: 982 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Ellie!!! |$||$|:P;P;P;P;P;P;P Love, Sagan, Anne, Ginger and ^Bill^
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 11 November, 2008
    My Dear Ellie, we have to remember to have a joint party next year, deal? Happy Birthday to you and have a wonderful year.Hope you got loads of presents! Love you |:| Sydney |bb|;P:P;P|bb|;P:P
  • Diana MertensDiana Mertens Warner RobinsMember Posts: 5,435 ✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    We prolly can't make the party, so I'll sing now.... *ahem* Happeeeeeeee Birrrrrrrthday to youuuuuuuuuu Happppeeeeee Brirrrrrrrthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu Happy Birthday dear Elllllllllll-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Happy Birthday to you!!!! Happy sweet sixteen, Ellie!!! Love, Zoe, Miranda and Roxanne
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Ellie, You are very beautiful and you look so young! |bb|;P:P;P:P Lots of Love and the whole nine yards! Wally
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Why doesn\'t anycat tell me anything!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEAUTIFUL ELLIE MANY HAPPY RETURNS YOU SURE ARE PURRY %:D%;c;;P:P|:||bb||bb|
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Belated Birthday, Ellie! Hope it was the happiest Sweet 16 ever! |bb| Purrs, Percy ;P
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hope you had a purrific Birthday!!! Bestest Belated Birthday wishes~~Purrs~~Cali and Leo~~;P
  • MouseMouse Near Camborne,Member Posts: 43,591 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thank you every-cat for all of the lovely birthday wishes. I had a really great day, I'm looking forward to the next one now. :D
  • Kimberly DouglasKimberly Douglas HannibalMember Posts: 8,260
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy belated meowday!