Allow me to introduce myself.

Dawn BenderDawn Bender TexasMember Posts: 11
edited 19 January, 2013 in New to Catster/Tips & Tricks
My name is Calísta. I think this community will be fun to be a part of! Mom just realized she's been looking at this website for 3 hours--shame on her when she should be doing her work! But I can't complain because who wouldn't want a momma to post pictures and brag about her? I'm excited to meet all the other cool cats!

Comments

• Beastie_and_the_BoysBeastie_and_the_Boys Marquette, MI / ChicagoMember Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭
    edited 15 January, 2013
    Hi, Calísta! Welcome to Catster! :w) We're looking forward to getting to know you on the site! ~a~
  • Dawn BenderDawn Bender TexasMember Posts: 11
    edited 15 January, 2013
    Thank you Ben!
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 16 January, 2013
    Welcome to Catster, Calista1 :w) A friend request is on its way! You'll like it here.
  • Barbara FruinBarbara Fruin Member Posts: 614
    edited 17 January, 2013
    :w)I fetch too!!:^:
  • Renee RyzRenee Ryz Member Posts: 2,164
    edited 18 January, 2013
    :w) hope you have fun - there's alot to learn & read here. Sending a friend request your way too!:-h
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 18 January, 2013
    Hi Calista! Welcome to Catster! We're sure you and your family with like it here! :w)
  • Mary DubuissonMary Dubuisson Member Posts: 296
    edited 19 January, 2013
    Welcome to Catster! We're all pretty cool cats here. :) :^: (^^