Dear Catster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Catster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Catster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Catster magazine, www.catster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found elsewhere within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Catster

Happy Birthday to Quattro - 4 Years Old Today

Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
I would like to wish my sisfur a very very happy birthday today. I love you Quattro! ;P:P;P:P;P:P

Comments

• Dianne MeeksDianne Meeks ThornhillMember Posts: 7,069
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday to my lovely sister Quattro! purrrrrrrrrs and headbonks Quattro! I love you! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thanks my sweet sisters! MOL I\'m proud to be FOUR years old today! :c9;P:c9;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Quattro! I\'ll let you have the spot by the window ALL day...just for your special day! =;=;=;=;:P:P:P:P
  • Teri SextonTeri Sexton Member Posts: 7,987
    edited 11 November, 2008
    How wonderful Quattro! I\'ll be 4 next month. We\'re getting ancient!(hee hee) I hope you have a great day! Some of the others in my family want to say something too! H :P A :P P :P P :P Y B :P I :P R :P T :P H :P D :P A :P Y !!!!!!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Four is just a sweet young thing! Hope you have the best birthday! |$| |$| |$| |$| |$| |$||$||$||$|
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Don\'t forget me! I want to wish you a Happy Birthday too! I think you are beautiful!!! Kisses from Kate ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c;; ;c;
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Can I do the birthday spanking? :D:D:D
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Ignore him, he has a one track mind! I hope this day is special in every way! |bb| ;P |bb| ;P |bb|
  • eva pennyeva penny chehalisMember Posts: 528
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Have a GREAT 4th birthday Quattro |:| :-h Leah :c9
    edited 11 November, 2008
    OH STINKY!!! :-O :-O :-O *giggles* Thank you all for such wonderful birthday greetings! You\'ve made me purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfectly happy! hugs to all!
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I want every kitty to know that Quattro is the best big sister! She is so nice to me... and she never gave me the paw when I first came home at all! She looked surprised, and kinda rolled her eyes at our mom, but she made me feel welcome when I was a scared baby! Happy Birthday Big Sister! =;=;;P;P:P:P love Leah ps :-h Hi Tucker!! :c9 you are getting cuter everyday!
  • edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy, Happy 4th Birthday, Quattro!!!! We've tried and tried to leave a Rosette on your page but there might be some fleas mixed in with the special codes. :/ But here's wishing you a grand day, full of love and joy and contentment. %:D% %:D% %:D% :c9 :c9 :c9 :c9 Purrs, Meiows and Chirps, Aldo and Tess
  • BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy 4th Birthday Quattro ;P;P;P Hope you have a really fun filled day.

Bruce The Boss

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to my long lost twin sister :)) Have lots of fun Quattro and make sure your Mom's pamper to your every need :)) ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P

Bruce The Boss

edited 11 November, 2008
    It's the silly balloons :) They are messing a few things up! I'm going to take them off of there Aldo, you are not the first kitty to tell me about them. I have mentioned it to my mom twice, but of course she is at work and feels she must accomplish something there MOL! Thanks for the good wishes..they are so appreciated! purrrrrrrs from Quattro
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hi Bruce! Hi Bobbie! Thanks so much :) I am having a purrrfectly lovely day.. my mom gave me chopped up chicken breast for brekkie today and I have new catnip toys too! :c9:c9:c9:c9:c9:c9:c9
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I can\'t believe no one has said this yet...Quattro is quattro today! :)) And I might add, you ladies are sure a bunch of beautiful \"Babes in Blue\", or Azul, that is! Happy Birthday!!! |bb| :P |bb| :P:P |bb| :P |bb|
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 11 November, 2008
    HAPPY HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY QUATTRO!!!!!!!! Hope you have an extra special birthday today!!! We are sending you tons of Birthday hugs *tight Squeeze* Bestest wishes~~Cali and leo~~;P;P;P;P:P:P:P:P:P;P;P;P|bb||bb||bb||bb||bb|
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 11 November, 2008
    *bounce bounce bounce* Happy Birthday, Quatro!! *sings* " We wish you a merry birthday, we wish you a merry birthday, we wish you a merry birthday and a happy New Year! *bows* We love you Quatro!|$||$||$||$||$||$||$||$|
  • shannon szuszalskishannon szuszalski ABQMember Posts: 1,542
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Quatro, sorry about Scooter. He gets his songs mixed up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDERFUL KITTY!!!! Four years young! I wish we knew how to send you neat cyber gifts like you did for me. We aren't that clever with the computer. *hangs head in shame* Anyway.....best wishes from the Blue Brothers!;P;P;P
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thank you so much everykitty! You have all made my day so wonderful..the kindness and the wishes and rosettes have made my day spectacular! More chicken for dinner! I am the luckiest kitty! purrrrrrrrrs and hugs from Quattro
    edited 11 November, 2008
    And Scooter is adorable and can sing anything he wants to MOL!!! =;=;=;=;
  • Margie WhitteckMargie Whitteck WilmingtonMember Posts: 2,079
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy birthday, Quattro! ;P:P|bb|
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Quattro! So sorry we're late with birthday wishes! We hope you had a pawsome birthday anyway! ;P Tessa and sibs :P