Hound & Gatos 98% meat canned food

Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
edited 19 March, 2013 in Food & Nutrition
Human saw this new brand at the pet store today :) http://houndgatos.com/cat-products.aspx It's 98% meat and zero grain and 100% complete =D> The food comes in 5 oz size and costs about $1.59. The ignredients look really good :)

Comments

• Laurel KowalskiLaurel Kowalski Gateway to the WestMember Posts: 486
    edited 24 February, 2013
    Last month, I saw them and came home to look at their web site before buying. We would like to try the fish ones. The store did not have them.:-/
  • Karen LeeKaren Lee The kingdom of Mer-lotMember Posts: 89,020
    edited 24 February, 2013
    Ask if the pet store will special order food for you or stock the varieties you want :) Many will =;
  • Elizabeth MabardyElizabeth Mabardy Member Posts: 2,708
    edited 24 February, 2013
    Hi furriends! :-h I bought a can of the Chicken flavour & Kally Kat seems to like it! :) Chicken is her favourite! I may buy a different flavour next time I shop! Considering that its all meat is great! HOUND & GATOS Chicken Thanks for sharing Merlin's Mom =;
  • Patricia HeilPatricia Heil IpswichMember Posts: 14
    edited 19 March, 2013
    The girls tried this Sunday and loved it. Lamb, chicken and salmon.
  • Romeo RhettRomeo Rhett Member Posts: 25
    edited 19 March, 2013
    One of my Bengal boys tried the Chicken flavor and loved it. The other one tried it and threw it up. :( I found it at Go Pet Go at $1.15 for a 5.5 oz can. Edited to add: My Bengals have never thrown up before this incident.