Automatic litter boxes

John PackowskiJohn Packowski San FranciscoMember Posts: 16
edited 18 March, 2007 in Plus Informational
Hi there. My dad is thinking of upgrading my litter box to a version that automatically cleans itself after every time I visit it. Tell me, are there ones/versions that you'd suggest? I'm a bigger kitty--close to 20lbs, so it would have to be accomidating. Also, I'm scared of mostly everything. Will I be scared of the new litter box and are there tips/tricks that dad could use to make it easier for me? Meows of thanks for all the help Peyton:)

Comments

• Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 18 March, 2007
    Hi Peyton, we have a Littermaid Elite and we love it! I am about 18 -19 pounds and my brother Nigel is about 14 pounds and we fit in it fine. I think maybe Littermaid makes a bigger one; I'm not sure. ??? Good luck! Purrs, Gimli
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 18 March, 2007
    Hi Peyton! There have been several discussions about automatic litter boxes in the forums. We found this link in one of them: http://www.litterbox-central.com/forum/index.php We got a lot of useful information here that helped Mom make her choice. Good luck!