My 14th Birthday on St. Patrick\'s Day

Julia MundyJulia Mundy NorfolkMember Posts: 218
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
I was born on St. Patrick's Day, and this year I would have been 14 years old (I crossed the Bridge on May 1 of '06). Mommy remembers exactly when I was born, because even though my birth wasn't a "planned" kind of thing, Mommy was ready to adopt one of the kittens as soon as we were weaned. My Mom's name was Sage, and the litter was composed of nine other kittens. Mom held me in the palm of her hand when I was only weeks old, and I turned out to be the cutest of the litter (everyone wanted me but Sage's purrson said, "No, she's already spoken for"). When I went home with my Mom, I was so young that she needed to help me poop! Mom misses me tremendously (I watch her all the time), and even though she has a house filled with feline love, I know that she thinks about me all the time.

Comments

• Julia MundyJulia Mundy NorfolkMember Posts: 218
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday, Mimi! We miss you so much but we know that you, Malaika, and Lillie (and all of your Bridge kitty friends) are celebrating in high style!! Purrs...Marty |bb|
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday! ;P:P;P:P
  • AshPoGusAshPoGus AlbuquerqueMember Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭
    edited 11 November, 2008
    I know there will be a big celebration at the Bridge for you today, as well as the remembrance here on earth by your family and your Catster friends. Happy Birthday, Camila. love and purrs, Scooter |:|
  • Ellie(Elinore) ClarkEllie(Elinore) Clark Member Posts: 9,364
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Camila, Happy Birthday sweetie.|bb||bb| Hope you are meeting my kittty brothers and sister at the Bridge. Have a party with them.
  • Julia MundyJulia Mundy NorfolkMember Posts: 218
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thank you all for the happy birthday wishes! My Mommy thought about me all day and wished me a "Happy Birthday" as well. Purrs...Mimi
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Belated Birthday! :P Sorry I'm late (as always)! I know it was a hard day for your mommy, so my family will say lots of purrs. But we hope you had a pawsome day at the Bridge! |bb| Purrs, Percy ;P