Happy Birthday Manna!

Toni TurcotteToni Turcotte AustinMember Posts: 593
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
OMC the day is finally here! My Manna is one year old today! ;c; I am so excited I must leap off of the chair and attack my sister! Ok... I\'m back! Everycat please wish my Manna a Happy Birthday! His Mama is sick with Bron-ki-tiss so he needs lots of cheer! Now off to give Manna lots of treats! Purrs, Amber ;P :P |bb|

Comments

• Toni TurcotteToni Turcotte AustinMember Posts: 593
    edited 11 November, 2008
    If you want to leave Manna a little treatsie you can get to his catster page if you go to my page! He's so special to me I had to put him on my page. *blush*
  • Eva viezelEva viezel MontrealMember Posts: 3,008
    edited 11 November, 2008
    :-h Hey Amber, Manna is a lucky guy! Happy Birthday Manna! Hope you have a great day with lots treats and presents. |bb|:P;P|bb|;P Love, Alfie :P|bb|;P
  • edited 11 November, 2008
    Hey Amber, Manna is my best friend plus he changed his name I'm glad you have such a great boyfriend cause I have a wonderful girlfriend Carlie
  • Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday to Manna! I'm off to his page to leave some treats!
  • Cyndi MorhaimCyndi Morhaim San DiegoMember Posts: 523
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Aww thanks all you kitties (especially my girl... Amber!) fur making my birfday so special!!! ;c; Now that I am a man cat.... I must take care of mommy until she gets better!!! I had a good birfday so thanks you all you kitties who lefted me treats, rosettes and messages! Manna!
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Belated Birthday Manna! :P Sorry I'm late (as always)! Hope it was furbulous! Purrs, Percy ;P