please help these two beautiful brothers....

sherriey millersherriey miller Member Posts: 22
hey any body out there.....my mommie asked me come on here and ask a huge favor.... she works for a Vet., and a lady called her today looking for a home for 2 beautiful all white, blue eyed, brothers. they have to go together as they love each other. they are 1 and 1/2 yrs old, long haired...like me....sweet, indoor only, neutered, vaccinated and just plain beautiful! seems their owner is moving away and she can\'t have them where she is going. our SPCA and Humane ****. shelters are all full so there is no where for them to go. they need a forever loving indoor home ASAP! i do not know what will happen to them when she has to move out if they don\'t have a home.....that worries me. my mom would take them but there are 13 of us here now, and there isn\'t any more room. please, someone help these guys........they are really nice cats...young, and sweet. contact my mom thru me, thru catster cat-mail. please...if you know of someone, or if you can give them the home they deserve.....let us know. purrrrrrrrr

Comments

• sherriey millersherriey miller Member Posts: 22
    edited 27 February, 2006
    oh, ps- forgot to tell you....these 2 beautiful cats live in Central NY.....and mom will try to get pix's of them if anyone out there is interested. she just got the message about them today and hasn't had time to get pix's yet. thanks- Cotton-Ball
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh Cotton-Ball, I first must say that you are so beautiful!!!! Mom and I really enjoyed looking at your pictures!!!! I'm just wondering about the two brothers though--why can't their owner have them where she is going? I'm just curious.....and mom and I pray that they soon find a loving home together. Love, Midnight Helen
  • Alex KondosAlex Kondos TulsaMember Posts: 600
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Poor babies. Try posting ads on petfinder and craigslist- remember to put that an adoption fee applies.
  • Trish ConnollyTrish Connolly La QuintaMember Posts: 143
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My friend, you know we will do our best to help, only have one connection in NYC in small studio with one large cat already. Dang it Nutmeg\'s Mom, we wish we could help.
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    Oh well. I guess I don't HAVE to know.