Please check out new member called ZX #510363

Desma JonesDesma Jones Member Posts: 318
edited 2 April, 2007 in Plus Informational
I will apologize if I am wrong to this Kitty but check out that kitty #510363 called ZX. I think it maybe somebody making in fun of us because of the YouTube incident. The picture is cruel. I have contacted Catster but because of the weekend I hope we can catch them before they get away.

Comments

• Deb O'NeillDeb O'Neill PerkasieMember Posts: 8,659
    edited 31 March, 2007
    You did the right thing, Baby. The cat has been kenneled. If this is an abuse issue, I hope HQ will report it to the authorities.
  • Tony BlackwellTony Blackwell Cardiff, WalesMember Posts: 1,019
    edited 2 April, 2007
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention Baby Manx! My own feeling (I didn't see the cat, but heard about it) is that there are plenty of people out there who get a thrill out of upsetting animal lovers. They actually enjoy posting something that will annoy others and then sit back and and watch the reactions they get. Over the last few weeks I've seen a hell of a lot of animal abuse videos on YouTube, Bolt and MySpace and one of the things they seem to have in common is that they were posted to upset others. These are pathetic people who hide behind the fact that they think no one can get them because they are on the internet and using a code name. This person may or may not have been connected to that YouTube video, but ignoring them is the best thing to do. We have great Admin here at Catster HQ and once they are alerted, they move quickly. These people are internet trolls and if they can't raise any anger, they usually go elsewhere to post their garbage. Leida
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 2 April, 2007
    What is wrong with the world? :? Some people are just crazy. We didn't see the page in question, but from the sounds of it, we're glad we didn't.