FOOTBALL !! 2013 Season !!

1262728293032»

Comments

• Sally WaldronSally Waldron Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2014
    well I hope everyone here joins us next year at here kitty forum for football, I am bummed that the last one here was a boring one.
  • BambergcatBambergcat Member Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2014
    The ad finally came on..
    edited 2 February, 2014
    puppy commercial!
  • Lisa DausmanLisa Dausman Member Posts: 5,216
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Finally! The puppy and horsie ad! Made me cry. :((
  • Deb CainDeb Cain San AugustineMember Posts: 14,035
    edited 2 February, 2014
    OMC!!!!!! Tears That is the farmer from the one last year who re-found the horse!
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Hi Bump....It is me..Natasha, Alex's sister who is at the Bridge....I sent the ad so you, all, can go to bed.....Yeah...
    edited 2 February, 2014
    I told you that it was a good one....They showed how they made it. It brought tears to my eyes.... Now, Natasha did her job...We can go to bed now...Thanks to everyone here...the food, the comments, and smiles....It has been great...Cowboy....We can go.....Yeah....
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Its all over =D>
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Then thank you Natasha!
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Even tho the game was a blowout, I had a great time at our tailgate party, our last one in here, and the end of our football season. =D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Thank you Pepper....Now, go to sleep if you can....See you all on Facebook or other places- Here Kitty or The Cat Site....I will stay here until the very end to save things and see comments. Teach bam
  • Diane MoeDiane Moe NorthfieldMember Posts: 4,004 ✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Mommy and I loved the commercial! And mercifully the game is over. I hope to be there next year for the game!
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Our Football Forum has been moved to: Here Kitty Kitty http://catplace.freeforums.net/ See you there next season! Macy has made it quite cozy for us.
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Welp I am off to surf a bit, see everyone later!
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Sundance wins the AFC!! =D>=D>=D>=D>=D> Denver scored 8 points, he had the lowest score, at 24. ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P
    edited 2 February, 2014
    THANK YOU everyone that came and made this night special for all of us. |:||:||:||:||:| Purrs and Hugs Pepper and Mom
    edited 2 February, 2014
    :xo:|:|
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Good night to all of you....May you never be exposed to such awful ads except for the technology, veterans, and puppy and horse ads..... What a blowout.....Thank you for everything....
    edited 2 February, 2014
    The party and the company were fantastic!!! It was so much fun hanging out with you guys!!!|:||:||:||:|
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Thank you all kitties, that came to our tailgate party!! =; Going on Here Kitty for a few. :-h
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Good night everyone. Fixing to tear up over this being our last season here. Thank everyone again. :B
  • Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Goodnight furiends! Sweet catnip dreams! :-h|:|
    edited 2 February, 2014
    Goodnight all! I can't believe we are losing Catster either. So crappy! Love you all!
    edited 2 February, 2014
    So very glad you kitties came on here tonight, please come visit us on Macy's new board, where the next football season will be held. |:||:||:||:||:||:| Pepper, me and Macy is on here kitty if ya want to talk. :xo:
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 3 February, 2014
    :-O Huh???? I win??? *faints* :m
    edited 3 February, 2014
    Abbey won the NFC, she was the only one, that had Seattle left. We were all tied for the AFC, we all had Denver left, the tie breaker, was the points Denver scored in the Super Bowl, the closest one, won. Sundance - 24 Abbey - 27 Wiggy - 34 Cowboy and Cruiser - 34 Denver scored 8 points, so the closest one, is Sundance!!! Red Kitty, of course, MOL, they is the smartest ones, MOL. ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P