Tool to Download ALL of your Photos FREE From Pack!

Lori MalmLori Malm San FranciscoMember Posts: 7,342
edited 9 February, 2014 in Plus Experts & Help Corner
I received an email from Megan, the founder of Pack this week. The generous team at Pack have created a tool to make it easy for Dogster AND CATSTER members to export their photos to their own computers in 5 seconds! Yes, Pack made it, with no strings attached and no account needed at Pack. They did it just to help us all out! Dogster and Catster Download ;c;;c;;c;YAY PACK!!!;c;;c;;c; I've been a member of Pack for a while now and posted Beasley's Pack profile last week in the Dogsters and Catster Need a New furever Home thread in the All Paws Bulletin Group. Pack is a new social-petworking site located here in San Francisco. Right now its mostly a place to post photos and follow dogs, but I hear they have plans for Forums and other Community features. Who knows, maybe even a place for cats! About Pack: We believe there’s something magical about dogs and the people who love them. That’s you. Pack is on a mission to capture that magic. We want to make it fun to celebrate and share the experiences we have with our dogs. We are a small team of veteran entrepreneurs building something we wish existed. Pack is just getting started. Thanks for being here at the beginning. |:|Thank you Pack|:|

Comments

• BruceTheBossBruceTheBoss Winslow, BuckinghamshireMember Posts: 37,079 ✭✭✭
    edited 29 January, 2014
    AND a big thank you to you too Cow |:|

Bruce The Boss

• Gimli_TGMGimli_TGM HurstMember Posts: 29,929 ✭✭
    edited 4 February, 2014
    Thank you! ~a~ Mom just added Trinity to Pack!
  • BambergcatBambergcat Member Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    edited 9 February, 2014
    thank....I made two hard copies of all of my cats' pictures. I will send this post to Facebook if possible. It was quick and easy to save them from my download....You are amazing.