THREE YEARS OLD, TODAY!

Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
edited 11 November, 2008 in Plus Occasions
First of all: Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You ;P:P to all the kitty\'s that have had and are having recent and upcoming Birthdays. I\'m three today:D no kitten anymore :)) I\'ve been with Mom for almost 16 months, and I\'d like to take just a minute to share some things. 1. Thank You and God Bless You, forever, to Julia\'s Jungle, the group that rescued a young, pregnant cat (me) from Euthanasia, and made it possible for my kittens and I to find forever homes. You\'re all in my heart, always. 2. Thank You, Mom, for being smart enough to know a great kitty when you saw one ;) and for taking the chance, again, at kitty love, after losing Heidi, who had been with you for many years. 3. I love you, Checkers, you\'re a great little Sister, and again, Thank You, JJ\'s for rescuing Checkers, too. We Love You, too! 4. I am purring and praying so hard for the pets that have been sickened in this horrible food recall, may they recover and live many years. P&P\'s too, for all the Catsters that need them. May you get well and romp again %:D% OK Birthday Kid\'s, let\'s party;P:P

Comments

• Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday, Sis=D> Did I see some \"suspicious\" grey hairs?? :)):)) Checkers ;c;;P
  • Pat ParkerPat Parker ClevelandMember Posts: 382
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy, happy Birthday, Gracie!!! Enjoy your day, pawty and have a great time!! |bb| ;P |bb| ;P |bb| ;P |bb| Love and purrs, Honey
  • Yipee LadybugYipee Ladybug Member Posts: 3,805
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Gracie!
  • Lindsay RoweLindsay Rowe ArcticMember Posts: 1,776
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Three! Congrats and enjoy your day ;P
  • Alice RamseyAlice Ramsey Piney Flats/Johnson CityMember Posts: 1,241
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy Birthday Gracie, I hope you have had a great day!! ;P:P;P:P;P:P
  • Pat BeckPat Beck Spokane/SouthhillMember Posts: 878
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Thank You all Very Much%:D% I\'ve had a nice day, and now I\'m resting. Birthday or not, we Cat\'s are pretty darn good at resting, aren\'t we? ;) Thank Again Gracie
  • Missy HodgeMissy Hodge Knoxville, TNMember Posts: 1,379
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Here I go with all my belated birthday wishes! :r Hope you had a purry happy birthday with loads of treats! ;P Purrs, Percy and sibs |bb|
  • Toni TurcotteToni Turcotte AustinMember Posts: 593
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Sorry we missed your birthday! Hope it was great! :P:P|bb|:P:P Arwen, Zipper, Morris and Amber
  • Christina OttChristina Ott fairless hillsMember Posts: 8,628
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Hope you had a purr ific bithday Gracie!!!!!!;P;P:P:P:P
  • Kimberly DouglasKimberly Douglas HannibalMember Posts: 8,260
    edited 11 November, 2008
    Happy purrday!