Catster Community Update

Lori MalmLori Malm San FranciscoMember Posts: 7,342
edited 13 November, 2014 in Plus Informational
Hello everypawdy! So much is going on, I don't know where to begin! As you know, i-5 Publishing has put together a PAWESOME group of folks to help us get all of our Community features up and running. This is how I am spending most of my time right now. Navigating through more than 60 unresolved tickets (and I have more to add) is a full-time job! :)) I looked at the tickets today, and an engineer is already working on the Bio Field issue that has kept us from decorating our pages! ;c;;c;;c;;c; If you haven't already, please don't forget to reset your passwords: Reset Your Catster Password If you are having trouble resetting your password, please email [email protected] The sites seem to be running a bit faster, but I am still getting served 503 errors on occasion. I find that if I just reload the page, I am able to gain access. This issue, among others, IS being addressed, so bear with us. Plus subscription and renewal, as well as the ability to purchase Zealies, have been restored. ~a~~a~~a~~a~ An have y'all noticed that Forum and Group posts are updating in real time again? I have also been able to upload photos! YAY i-5 Publishing! =D> I'm submitting tickets for the Diary issue, and the Log in problem this week. We've just recently completed the migration of our email from SAY Media to i-5 Publishing, so it shouldn't be long before we're back to the 24-72 hour window Support response time. Watch Dog/Cat is working his tail off to respond to all of your inquiries as soon as possible. I want to remind all of you to please join the All Paws Bulletin group on Catster. This group is the best place to get updates and information from HQ. |:|Community|:|

Comments