Happiness Is....

Mary DubuissonMary Dubuisson Member Posts: 296
edited 7 January, 2015 in Who's Feeling Silly
This is more a post for your pet parents out there, but kitties can answer too! Happiness is... laying at momma's feet while she's on the computer.

Comments

• Renee RyzRenee Ryz Member Posts: 2,164
    edited 12 September, 2012
    When Tigger looks at me like I am the best in the world, and will give a teeny mew & pat his paw on me. When you get the slow blink of a kitty & a nose touch kiss Hearing a kitty purr
  • Natasha PhilpNatasha Philp CeresMember Posts: 189
    edited 13 September, 2012
    Happiness is when i walk in my front door and i am greeted by my bouncing kitten Gizmo, my wise old lady Rogue and grumpy teenage cat Batfink, all with tails in he air with the same look of ''Where on earth you been? i missed you!why did you leave? whatve you got to eat?'' Happiness for us kitties is when its quiet in the house, warm, and we are all cosied up on the same sofa after dinner with mumma trying to find some space inbetween the fur and purrs.
  • Christine LaverieChristine Laverie Member Posts: 305
    edited 20 June, 2013
    Happiness is......Well I know what its not, three things.....When Mikko helps me with making the bed, when he helps when I give him food, and when he attacks my feet when I walk by. Now happiness is when Mikko is in a deep sleep...MOL!!!! And really nothing else, he is a baaaaad kitty!! Mol :))
  • Coral VaciCoral Vaci Member Posts: 2
    edited 7 January, 2015
    Happiness is.. knowing that my family loves me and that I am not being picked up all the time! :)
  • SterlingAndTheSTeamSterlingAndTheSTeam Mount OliveMember Posts: 41,262 ✭✭✭
    edited 7 January, 2015
    Happiness is having Catster back up and running again and meeting with all our friends again. |:|:c9