Graystar Will You Marry Me?

Sara JayneSara Jayne Buckeye StateMember Posts: 115
edited 13 April, 2007 in Catster Crushes
I'm so happy to have you in my life and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. So Graystar will you marry me? I love you Graystar!

Comments

• shadow Katzshadow Katz Member Posts: 322
    edited 8 April, 2007
    yes i will Maggie this is so great. hi. *crying becauseso happy then faints**suzie poors boiling hot water on graystar*
  • Sara JayneSara Jayne Buckeye StateMember Posts: 115
    edited 8 April, 2007
    I made this: just copy the link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/LittleLostBear/maggietoppers-1.jpg Do you like it?
  • Crystal SchnappCrystal Schnapp Orange ParkMember Posts: 2,366
    edited 8 April, 2007
    Congrats you two! Looks like we will be planning our weddings together!
    edited 8 April, 2007
    i love it=D>
    edited 9 April, 2007
    Mags!! OMG I'm so happy for you.... OMG!!! I can't wait to tell Daddy and Mommy! And Yes I'll be your Maid Of Honor. OMG!!! Yay!!!!! Welcome to our family Graystar!!!!
    edited 10 April, 2007
    thanks ♥Reno. oh and welcome to our family girlz
    edited 11 April, 2007
    Graystar what date do you want? Lets make it a Saturday... I just don't know the date. :)
    edited 11 April, 2007
    how about this saturday
    edited 13 April, 2007
    Oh my goodness... mommy has class and is seeing her mommy and brother because their birthdays are this weekend. I know I said not Sunday but how about Sunday.
    edited 13 April, 2007
    Oh my goodness... mommy has class and is seeing her mommy and brother because their birthdays are this weekend. I know I said not Sunday but how about Sunday.