Tufts University Pet Food Study

TwinkleTwinkle BirminghamMember Posts: 11,010 ✭✭✭✭
edited 8 December, 2015 in Home Prepared Food & Recipes
The researchers at Tufts University are looking for volunteers to complete a brief survey about feeding practices for dogs & cats. The survey will ask questions about your pet, what food you purchase, how you feed your pet & your relationship with your pet. If you are over 18 & currently have a dog or cat, you can take the survey. Your responses will be kept confidential. I get their newsletter & I thought it would be nice to help them out. Here's the link: https://tufts.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1OmhGLYH7DaazWd

Comments

• Sharon DaltonSharon Dalton Member Posts: 3,728
    edited 8 December, 2015
    I took this, but they don't offer an opportunity for comments. They ask question about my relationship with one of my four cats - the one THEY chose to use for the survey - but never give me the chance to explain that he's a former feral whom I cannot even touch. Had they used Althea or Blue, my answers would have been totally different.