Does your cat have a favorite type of bed?

Member Posts: 3
What kind is it? Is it a perch, a tunnel? Natural or synthetic fiber?

Best Answers

• CalvinCalvin ScottsdaleMember Posts: 8,818 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    The favorite bed in this house is any new one that shows up! For that reason, when we start ignoring a bed, it gets put away for awhile and when it reappears, we like it again! It has to be soft, and placement of the bed is just as important as the type of bed - in a sunny spot! My favorite bed right now is a very soft bolster pillow type bed - made of fleece.

The Cats in the Clover
    Samoa, Calvin, Violet, Gleek, Spunky, Sugar, Vivien, Newman, & Inky

• Sarah MinerSarah Miner MaplewoodMember Posts: 3,790
    Accepted Answer
    We both have different preferences on what kind of bed we use. I like sleeping on cozy nest type beds where Gordy likes to sleep in our kitty tunnel on the cat tree the most. I think every kitty has a preference just like every person does. My vote goes to the nest beds that keeps your body in a ball to retain heat.
  • ZACKandZOEYZACKandZOEY Cave Creek, AZMember Posts: 12,043 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Of all the beds I have, my favorite is a nest of fleece blankets. My pawrents take a couple of them and form them in the shape of a cuddly nest and I sleep in the middle of it. All warm and comfy cozy!
  • Jennifer SantosJennifer Santos MesaMember Posts: 1,889 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I am very very old and my favorite cat bed is definitely my thermoreflective bed. It catches my body eat and works as a natural heating pad to keep me warm and cozy. I definitely recommend this for kitties who love to keep warm. When I'm not on my thermoreflective bed, I am on my boogie mat in the sun. Boogie mats are super fun!
  • Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    Accepted Answer
    We LOVE our Morgan's Beds! Of course Mom and Dad's bed is also nice...