Here is a real quick one,it needs some vet expertise,see if you can help..can i give a drug called C

Anja R- D'AmbrosioAnja R- D'Ambrosio MapleMember Posts: 668

Best Answer

  • Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    Accepted Answer
    In veterinary medicine it's called Clavamox. In the US (human medicine) Augmentin is the brand name. It is often Rx'd for a variety of medical problems. DO NOT give any medications to your cat without the advice a veterinarian. Dosages are based on weight. Also it's important to note what the medicine will be used for. Certain strains of bacteria can not be killed with certain types of antibiotics. So, NO!! Do not give this or any drug without consulting a vet first.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to the new Catster Community!

Introduce the community to your pet with our Pet Profiles and discover how to use the new community with our Getting Started pages!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!