My Brother and I are on regular catster and have receieve no new zealies since we signed up?

Humphrey HauntedHumphrey Haunted CaliforniaMember Posts: 10,753
I asked this question recently before but the only answer I got was that I could buy more Zealies - but we thougth we got a small allotment of them monthly? We haven't. WE tried Catster Plus for a week but found there was virtually no customer service on here and Meowmy would rather put that money towards helping good animal orginizations than buying us zealies - we are confused bc we have zero zealies to give out, yet we signed up on Oct 20th and thought we wuold get a few each month - it looks like we are not going to get any more - so we are confused by this. We'd really like to know what is wrong or who we can ask about this? Thank you!

Best Answers

• Leanne FroebelLeanne Froebel Member Posts: 1,730
    Accepted Answer
    You will not receive a monthly allotment of zealies with a regular Catster membership. Catster Plus members do receive a monthly allotment of 25 zealies and also get some extra features. Plus members can have up to 50 photos in their photoalbum, access to Plus only forums, get 9 extra bio fields to dress up their page, and their pages will be ad free. Sometimes there are ways to earn free zealies, otherwise you can buy them.
  • Watch DogWatch Dog San FranciscoMember Posts: 197
    Accepted Answer
    Linus is correct. There is no monthly allotment of zealies unless you are a Plus member. But aside joining Plus or buying zealies, Catster often has promotions where members can earn FREE zealies for participating in special surveys and features. Just recently, for example, members could earn zealies by voting in the WCDCS photo contest. So keep your eye on the Site Updates page and read the Catster Newsletter closely for more opportunities to earn FREE zealies.