I need help making a suite for my wedding soon it is really hard!

I'm having a wedding and my owner can't make a tux so I need some help it is really hard,If you are wondering (whitch I guess you are)what is a cat doing talking about a wedding well you can have weddings on catster with picture of a person in a tux with your cats head where the persons is! it is really cool if your good or you just want to try please paw-mail me with your tux and my head! thank you so much!!!!!!! Morris

Best Answers

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    If you need real actual clothes for your kitty, you can go to a petstore that sells clothes for cats/dogs and just get a collar with a black bow on it. Sometimes they also have little veils for the brides. You don't have to get cat clothes--a dog collar would fit, too. Or you can get a ribbon and make a black bow.
  • Accepted Answer
    mabye go into RBK and add a post there. they make good wings so i think they can make wedding dresses too!