What more can i do for her?

I recently took my cat in for vomiting up white foam and having diarra.The docter gave her 3 antiobiotics and hairball prevention medicine incase that was the promblem.Iam trying to be very supportive to her with this sickness because i know she dosent fell very good at all.There for i dont fell like iam doing all i can and iam running out of ideas to make her feel comfortable.They think she might have urinary track infection, So iam stuck on how to make her feel ok!Please give some advice to her feel comfortable.

Best Answer

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    If you suspect a urinary tract infection then she needs to go back to the vets for tests and more medication. You need to make sure she gets her medication when she is due to take it. I would pretty much leave her alone. Let her sleep if she wants to. Give her loving if she wants it, but don't approach her if she wants to be left alone. Keep to your normal routine. Make sure she has her favorite food and water and a very clean litter box. That is all you can do. And, please do take her back to the vet's if you suspect there is more wrong with her.