I’m in the hospital.

Noora ElaNoora Ela MatthewsMember Posts: 66 ✭✭
I’m in the hospital. My mommy took me to the doctor today because I am throwing up, and not eating, or drinking my water. The doctor took my temp, it was 1.3, almost 4. The doctor wants me to stay so she give my shots for my fever and for my throwing up. The doctor took blood, and it looked good, but I am dehydrated. If I am not doing better by morning they are thinking that I might have eat a ribbon. My mommy thought me with a long ribbon that I pulled from a gift box. My mommy thought she got it all, but the doctor said I might have some in my tummy. My mommy cried when she had to leave me. I hope I get to come home tomorrow. I know this is for question, but I just wanted to let all my friends know.

Best Answers

• Rachel KayRachel Kay Member Posts: 24
    Accepted Answer
    Baby I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling bad! It is horrible for our moms because they feel so helpless when we have to go to the hospital. I know that the vet will do all the right things and make you feel better soon. Tell your mom not to worry - kitties are rugged and I know you will pull through. We will think of you all day.
  • Roopa RajaramadossRoopa Rajaramadoss manchesterMember Posts: 205
    Accepted Answer
    Hi Baby,You will be in our thoughts and purr-rayers. Get well soon.
  • Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    Baby, we are all praying for you. If you did eat a ribbon and it can't come out "the back end" then maybe your doctor can pull it out the other end. In any case, you are totally in the right place that you need to be. Please tell your mommy that we are here for her whenever she needs to "talk". She an go to the forums page to talk about you and let us know how you are doing. You wil be fine--your doc wil take good care of you. Please let us know when you are back at home and Mommy is loving on you again!!!