what brand of food do you eat?

124»

Comments

• Jennifer BauerJennifer Bauer Clinton TownshipMember Posts: 22
    edited 27 February, 2006
    All 4 of us eat Nutro Products. It's made our fur soooo soft!
  • Amy BrownAmy Brown EverettMember Posts: 50
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I eat Purina Cat Cat Chow Complete for dry, and get a treat of Friskies canned food on the side - about 1/3 of a small can at a time. Mom & Dad tried several different foods all claiming advanced nutrition and health, but I didn't like them. I'm very particular about my food. Sometimes they will give me Whiskas "Temptations" treats if I'm especially good, which I like because they're crunchy outside and soft meat inside. All I have to do is look especially cute for Daddy and he'll sneak some to me when he thinks Mom isn't looking. I *so* own him. :)
  • Renee SnyderRenee Snyder Member Posts: 16
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We eat Purina Kitten Chow, most of all. However, I eat anything cheesy that's not nailed down, and my sister Fenwick loves Spaghettios (Mom has to GIVE her a spoonful, or she'll steal 'em from the human child!). She's a weird girl.
  • Helen WhiteheadHelen Whitehead NagoyaMember Posts: 86
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I LOVE "gin no supuun" (Silver Spoon). I'm addicted to it! Im so worried that when I leave Japan and go to the UK I won't be able to get it! I also love sweeties, especially gummi bears, manju (red bean cakes) and meron-pan (sweet bread shaped like a melon) so goooooooooooood!
  • edited 27 February, 2006
    I eat Nutro Natural Choice kitten food although I'll pretty much eat anything. Like my older siblings, I also get raw food too.
  • Heather TemkeHeather Temke CincinnatiMember Posts: 2,365
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I eat Purina Complete dry food and I get about 1/3 of a can of 9 Live in the morning. My mom is thinking about switching my food because she's concerned about urine crystals and general urinary tract health.
  • Lindsay PoveromoLindsay Poveromo Winter SpringsMember Posts: 350
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We eat Nutro food for Indoor Cats.
  • Lindsay PoveromoLindsay Poveromo Winter SpringsMember Posts: 350
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Don't forget, Hadley, we also eat Friskies wetfood.
  • Gina MGina M Member Posts: 7
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I eat Nutro MAX Cat Gourmet Classics in Salmon. I love it and it has made my fur so soft. Yummy!
  • Angela ClarkAngela Clark Fort SmithMember Posts: 15,094
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We eat Wellness dry every day and Wellness wet about 5 times a week. Mommy just started adding some other wet foods, like Merrick. That first can was pretty good. Hopefully the others will be good also.
  • Megan NelsonMegan Nelson Member Posts: 189
    edited 27 February, 2006
    Mommy started adding Wellness wet to my Innova HealthWise... YUM! AND she says that maybe I'm losing weight! I eat lots less of the wet and she only puts a little kibble in there! So, maybe mommy will finally be happy... only crappy thing is that I have to share with Rasza and Baby too... They don't get it for every meal since they are at the perfect weight, but they get it for a treat sometimes... Rascal
  • Karlee UrbanoskiKarlee Urbanoski CalgaryMember Posts: 85
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I used to eat Eagle Pack Holistic Turkey formula, but now we eat Amore raw diet! Yumm!
  • Karlee UrbanoskiKarlee Urbanoski CalgaryMember Posts: 85
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My dad used to feed me horrible food, it was friskies, but then my mum moved in and started feeding me Eagle Pack Holistic Turkey, now she's feeding me & my brothers Amore raw!
  • Tracy ForemanTracy Foreman TaylorvilleMember Posts: 4
    edited 27 February, 2006
    We eat chicken soup for the cat lover's soul, sometimes we get some canned food but not often and we also get canned mackarel on occasion
  • Wendy HutchisonWendy Hutchison Member Posts: 46
    edited 27 February, 2006
    My mommy just started giving me Innova light dry food. She's mixing it with my Science Diet hairball for seniors. She says she doesn't want to upset my tummy too much. I like the Innova, but of course I act like I don't and she has to sit and coax me to eat! I also get fancy feast for breakfast and dinner and then some wellness canned for my late night meal. I have to have a pepcid late at night too. She doesn't let me have fishy food very much, which I miss :( mean ole' mommy.
  • Christine B-Christine B- Aliso ViejoMember Posts: 3
    edited 27 February, 2006
    I eat Felidae canned food and Royal Canin dry food. These are the only 2 foods I can eat without throwing up.
124»