When will my eyes stop squinting?

I have Herpes and had an outbreak last week (eye boogers, nose boogers, squinting right eye) so my mom got out the terramycin ointment and we've been doing it 2x day for 7 days now. I take L-lysine 2x day on a regular basis so she upped it to 3x day this past week. The boogers have gone but I'm still squinting and now I've been doing a weird shake of the head every once and awhile. Too much L-lysine??? I'm only 5months and this is my 3rd break out. I've been on Clavamox twice before along with the terramycin and I don't want to over do it on the antibiotics and make them ineffective. What should mom do?

Best Answer

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    Mom needs to call the vet and get your medication straightened out. You may have to go back in and be re-examined. We aren't vets here and can't diagnose and/or prescribe treatment when we don't know you and your medical history. Mom needs to ask questions about herpes and what can be done in the long run to help lessen the outbreaks. Good luck and many purrs!