my cat got hit by a cat and now is waking in circles whats happened ?

will it go away?

Best Answers

• Michele EdwardsMichele Edwards Anaheim/DisneylandMember Posts: 66
    Accepted Answer
    I am sorry your cat is hurt that is such a hard thing. I won't even guess what is wrong with your cat I'm not a vet, but I strongly urge you to take it to the emergency vet immediately.
  • Lissa NicholsonLissa Nicholson SydneyMember Posts: 1,562
    Accepted Answer
    Please please take your cat to the vet. If you were hit by a car, would you wait to see if the pain went away? Your cat needs medical attention, and you have a responsibility to get him that attention.
  • Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    If your cat's behavior has changed since it was hit, chances are it suffered internal injuries or a brain trauma. I'm sure that being told you need to take it to a vet's is not what you wanted to hear by posting to this site. However, we are not vets here and there is no way we can nor should we diagnose and/or suggest treatment. If your cat is still alive, you need to take it to a vet right away. Many vets will work with you as far as payment goes. If your cat has never been to a vet, now is a good time to find one.
  • Sandra PerrySandra Perry MemphisMember Posts: 1,425
    Accepted Answer
    Please, please, please take this baby to the vet. It needs medical attention as soon as possible.
  • sherry LaRosa-Silvestrisherry LaRosa-Silvestri willow groveMember Posts: 888
    Accepted Answer
    Please take your cat to a vet IMMEDIATELY! This definitely sounds neurological to me. Don't waste any more time.