What's wrong with my cat?

I have a couple of questions that I'd like to ask in regards to my cats health which are concerning me. 1 - She gets sick very easily. I've been told that changing her food is a bad idea because cats get sick and throw it all back up but she's so picky and can't help but try different tinned food until she finally likes one. But she still throws up more then any other cat I've ever owned. 2- She has random lumpy, sores on her skin which concern me a lot...I pat her fur and her body has these lumps that look like pimples to humans but I know they're something else. 3 - Her breath is really aweful...I sometimes don't want my poor cat near me because she just smells really bad. I bathe her all the time and I've tried dental biscuits to cure her breath but nothing works. Her breath is so aweful that when she tries to lick herself clean, she leave patchy, sticky and smelly marks on her fur. I love my cat so much and I wanna know whats wrong with her. Please help me =)

Best Answers

• Sandy NenningerSandy Nenninger PlainvilleMember Posts: 1,975
    Accepted Answer
    The bad breath can be a sign of bad teeth or even serious stomach or intestinal problems. The constant vomiting and issues with eating lead me to believe that it's more of an internal problem than a problem with teeth. And the lumpy sores could be many things. Your cat really needs to see the vet and have some bloodwork done to see what is wrong with her.
  • Valerie DurhamValerie Durham Member Posts: 8,724
    Accepted Answer
    We're not vets here (at least most of us aren't!), but we're all concerned about other people's cats and their health. To be honest, it really sounds like your cat needs to see a vet ASAP. It sounds like you're not in the U.S., but if vet care is expensive for you, is there some way you could arrange a payment plan, a loan, or help from the local animal welfare center? Your cat needs to see a vet just as much as a sick child would need to see a doctor. See what you can do, and good luck!
  • Sandra PerrySandra Perry MemphisMember Posts: 1,425
    Accepted Answer
    I agree with Allie and Leila. Sounds like you need a trip to the vet. All those issues could be related or it could more more than one thing.