Am I connected to Caster site? I use comcast for the internet site.

Member Posts: 12
It seems as if I am a ghost on line, I have no feedback, I am not acknowledged by Caster, when I give feedback to questions, my site does not look the same as the others. My site is blue where theirs is yellow, I have no paws on mine like the others, there is no place to ckick if someone likes the answer best. I am a comcast.net user and my email is [email protected] Please let me know what I need to do in order to rectify this problem. Thank you, Laura Fulton

Best Answer

• Sandy NenningerSandy Nenninger PlainvilleMember Posts: 1,975
    Accepted Answer
    When you give feedback to questions it will look different to you than it does to the rest of us. Your own answer will appear in a blue box and it will not allow YOU to give it a paws up or paws down but if I were to look at it, it would look like all of the others look to you. Your cat's page looks pretty normal to me. I will go and give him a little "gift" in his gift box and you should get an email telling you he has one and you should also get an email telling you each time somebody adds an answer to this question.