what breed of cats get along best?

Member Posts: 1
I think i have a Japanese Bobtail cat-it is white with black spots on his head, on his body, and black on his tail. He is a male. I want to get another kitten but don't know which would be the best to get, that would get along with my. My cat will be a year in June.

Best Answers

• Michelle MayoMichelle Mayo New LiakeardMember Posts: 276
    Accepted Answer
    Being so young any other cat should get along. Unless you got your boy from a registered breeder, there is no way to be sure of his lineage. I would go to the local shelter and look at kittens there. Mixed breed kittens are cute and get along well with most others. Just be sure everyone is up to date on shots so nothing is spread or caught and that everyone is fixed so there are not any unwanted kittens.
  • Caviar RaterineCaviar Raterine Member Posts: 22
    Accepted Answer
    well just about any cat as a kitten can be trained to be nice and get along with another cat. but i have seen about 10 kittens in the same room and the calmest kitten there was a Siamese. it just watched the other cats and minded its own business. I think a good breed to get along with your other cat would be a Siamese. Siamese cats are usually calm and courteous. i think you should get a Siamese kitten at a shelter. the shelter i would suggest would be a kill shelter. if you adopt cats from there, they won't be put to sleep. i hope i've helped! ^_^