My cat had kittens and they all have their eyes open one kitten only opened one and the other one is

he seems healthy and all the other kittens eyes are ok .

Best Answers

• Melissa FordMelissa Ford Santa CruzMember Posts: 3,914
    Accepted Answer
    Take the kitten to the vet!!!!
  • Kylie DennisKylie Dennis TooeleMember Posts: 1,805
    Accepted Answer
    vet!
  • Leah BlackLeah Black College StationMember Posts: 11
    Accepted Answer
    While I agree that the vet is probably the best option, I've had this happen to the feral cats that my grandmother has in her back yard. Vetting these babies wasn't an option at the time due to my grandparents' financial situation (which is why they never "adopted" any of these kitties.) I caught our little one-eyed baby and used a warm compress to remove as much crust/crud as I could, and then patted the area dry and returned him to Momma Cat. The next day, Baby had opened his eye, and I caught him and removed the rest of the crust with a warm compress. He seemed relatively fine, just needed the crusties removed so that he could open his eye and let some of them yuckies drain out. I kept catching him every few days for a while to clean up his little eye - the infection eventually went away. Not the best method, and you SHOULD take the baby to the vet, but I would recommend removing as much crust as you can to keep it from getting worse in the mean time.