UPDATE: we took alexis to the vet for her sore eye

We took alexis to the vet today for her sore eye. It was really inflamed. The vet said she had scratch on her upper eye lid that was causing it. We took her just be sure she didnt have scratch in her eye ball. They gave onitment to help it heal. We figured one of our other cats must have done this.

Best Answers

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    It's quite possible that one of the other kitties got a little rambunctious. My Husky/Shepherd has a scar on her nose that I am almost 100% positive was either from Delilah or Lily Rose (and Jessie probably deserved it!) Eyes get inflamed very easily. It's good that you are so proactive that your take your furkids to the doctor when you aren't sure about something. You should give lessons on being a great cat pawrent!!!
  • Christina WahlChristina Wahl Member Posts: 164
    Accepted Answer
    Well I am glad she is ok. Poor thing. Hope she feels better soon. Your such a good cat parent.