Whats the point of having friends on catster? If its that important how do i get friends?

Magen LindbergMagen Lindberg Little ChuteMember Posts: 9

Best Answers

• MrD_Sam_RazaMrD_Sam_Raza New ZealandMember Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    It's not that important but it makes Catster more fun. I love to check the friends updates and see all the lastest photos, diary updates etc, my friends have posted and they will also invite you to groups. It's also nice if you write something in your diary and others read it and comment on it. Or they comment on your latest photo.
  • Valerie DurhamValerie Durham Member Posts: 8,724
    Accepted Answer
    I love your name! Toy Story was the only movie that has ever made me feel afraid--and at an advanced age. Okay, friends. When you first become a Catster member, zillions of kitties will want to become your "friend." It's sort of like wanting to have people you don't really know sign your High School yearbook. You can reject them or accept them- it's all up to you. The best idea is to find a Forum or thread that matches your interests and personality. You'll get good cyberfriends, I can guarantee you.
  • Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    It's kind of like Facebook for kitties. To some kitties, having thousands of friends is where it's at. To others, to have only a few and keep in contact with them is the important thing. I don't know where I'd be without my Catster friends. They've lent me strength more than once when I've needed it. Try it...you might like it!
  • Jody ButlerJody Butler CarrolltonMember Posts: 482
    Accepted Answer
    What a great name! We've met such wonderful furriends on Catster, friends who have supported us through the loss of beloved cats and other tough times. Not everyone pursues Catster friendships but if you want friends, joining a few interesting groups would be a great place to begin. You're welcome to join our group, Friends of Blind Cat Rescue. We have fun and support a great cause, too! Welcome to Catster!