A week ago, I noticed my cat sneezing some and then last night, she threw up a brown liquid. Should

Member Posts: 1
She is an orange tabby-2.5 years old. Just got her from the humane society a few months ago. She's been playful and seems to be acting the same. She hasn't thrown up at all other than this time, she's had no hairballs since I've had her.

Best Answers

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    We hesitate to suggest that you rush off to the vet for one episode of vomiting, and all cats sneeze occasionally. Observe your cat carefully for a few days. If you notice she is unusually lethargic, restless, continues to vomit and stops eating, then you do need to call your vet. If you don't have a vet, you can probably contact the shelter and ask if you can bring her to their's. We really can't advise you on what to do over a website. We aren't vets here, just cat lovers, and although we'd like to be able to put your mind at ease and tell you there's nothing wrong, it's not a good idea for us to do so. Good luck!
  • Melinda SimmonsMelinda Simmons Member Posts: 2
    Accepted Answer
    I don't have an answer but my yellow tabby has just done the same thing. She is 1.5 yrs old.