i have sprayed my 6 month old kittens with bob martin flea spray,it said to wash them in warm soapy

 Member Posts: 3

Best Answers

  • Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    As I live in the US, I am not familiar with Bob Martin products, but I'm wondering if 1) The product was not kitten-safe and 2) if your kittens ingested enough of this to cause poisoning. Excessive salivation is a sign of poisoning. If this has happened, bathing them will not help as the poison is already in their system. Your only recourse is to get them to a vet emergency clinic as soon as possible. Purrs and good luck.
  • Emma RaperEmma Raper Member Posts: 22
    Accepted Answer
    Personally I will not use bob martin flea products, I stick to the expense and safety of using frontline from my vet. also at 6 months old you could use a spot on it is much safer, my vet only recommended spray whilst my kittens were up to 12 weeks old. As Izzie said you should deffinately take the kittens to see the vet if you think they have ingested any or are just generally concerned. Good luck
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to the new Catster Community!

Introduce the community to your pet with our Pet Profiles and discover how to use the new community with our Getting Started pages!


Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!