Double Wedding Help!

Crystal SchnappCrystal Schnapp Orange ParkMember Posts: 2,366
edited 19 April, 2007 in Catster Crushes
Okay so both Luna and I are engaged. We decided to do a double wedding. We are hoping to have it around the 5th of May. We still need some help. Here is our list so far: Matrine Of Honor: Gracie Best Man: Tommy ? Bridesmaids: Pumpkin, Kayla, Samantha, Kelly, Abre ? Groomsmen: T.J., Oliver Flower Girl: Suzie ? Ring Bearer: Graystar ? Preist or Preistest: Singer: Cleo ? Photographer: April? Wedding Place: Reception Place: Please post weather you could help or not and would be available. Everyone is invited.

Comments

• Crystal SchnappCrystal Schnapp Orange ParkMember Posts: 2,366
    edited 19 April, 2007
    Does No One want to help with our weddings? I know we are fairly new to Catster, but still!
    edited 19 April, 2007
    Daph and Midnight you guys need to talk about Best Men and Groomsmen!
  • Amanda AdamczykAmanda Adamczyk GenoaMember Posts: 82
    edited 19 April, 2007
    Tommy agreed to be my best man. I don't know about Daph though. Our groomsmen can be T.J. and Oliver if they want to be.
    edited 19 April, 2007
    Hooray! We get to be groomsmen again!! *Run around in circles and bump into one another*
  • shadow Katzshadow Katz Member Posts: 322
    edited 19 April, 2007
    okay. i do not mind who does what. oh and my siblings will be helping too