Chronic ear infection = STINKY EAR!

Taylor TurnerTaylor Turner St marys ga/Rockford IL/livingMember Posts: 16 ✭✭
Hey yall.. its been a while. Peach has been to the vet 3 times in the last month and 1/2. Apparently she has a cyst of some sort in her ear canal that is causing chronic ear infection (yeast i think) we have tried drops, ointment, and this last time a leave-in wax sort of antibiotic.. which did NOT work... The horrendous odor is back. AGAIN. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem?? We discussed surgery (removing the cyst would requre the ENTIRE ear canal being removed) and at her age (14) i dont want to put her through that... not to mention the expense... Is there anything i can do at home to help this?? im guessing not if the vet cant get it under control... Frustrated! Thanks yall xoxo T

Best Answer

• Sheena HendersonSheena Henderson Member Posts: 1,181
    Accepted Answer
    Poor kitty! You might try PETfection Ear Cleaner Spray. It is 100% Organic and Non Toxic and is wonderful at clearing up ear infections. I have only used it on my dog, but she was getting infections every couple of weeks and as soon as I started using this spray they stopped. Now I clean her ears once in awhile. I definitely think it is worth a try; it is affordable too. I hope this helps!