I have a very active one year old kitty with a kidney problem. Human society WON'T neuter him. What

Member Posts: 1
My cat, Pinter, is just over a year old now (Born April 23, 2011). When he was a out 9-10 weeks old, we had to take him to the animal hospital because of a bad kidney issue. Though they did not think he would survive, after two nights with constant fluids, he made an amazing recovery--but not 100%. They said this probably comes from a genetic kidney disorder. Though he is very lively and active, because of his problem, he does drink and pee a lot, which shows that he still has a disorder of some kind. Last week, I recently got his vaccinations again, so that I might get him neutered. BUT the humane society WILL NOT neuter him with his past kidney history. What do I do? Can I never get my cat neutered? Any help, advice would be a big help. Thank you.

Best Answer