Would you buy our shirts to help the Korean cat shelter?

Sungmi HongSungmi Hong Member Posts: 1
There is a small private cat shelter(operated by private donations and volunteers) located in Seoul,South Korea. I've been volunteering for this shelter since 2007 when it was established with a few other volunteers. Recently one of our main donors is having financial problems and we are in the situation that we need to make events to raise the fund to keep our shelter going and feed our shelter cats. If anyone is interested, please visit our facebook event page and show your interest by ordering our shirts(t-shirts for humans and tank-tops for your furry friends). It would be great if this message can be posted. I'm a fan of catster.com!! Page for the purchase below. http://upload.facebook.com/events/418609551516147/ Allie

Best Answer

• TwinkleTwinkle BirminghamMember Posts: 10,879 ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Facebook is blocked where I am now. What is the name of this shelter & does it have a website? I'd like to help.