i have a 2yr old female Nebelung cat.she has harsh anxiety.

and my dad-in-law was here for 3 days,she was acting really wierd and having siezures. we had her in the vet for 5 days,she had blood tests done. the vet said that the tests came bac all good, so he thinks it mite have been from an isecticide.she is at home now but she is on meds for her seiziers. i think when she is having a seizure, she pees herself. she wont go pee in the kitty box, she has gone #2 once since she has been home. im wondering if its possible all this is caused from stress, because still every time she gets scared (which is very easy now) she will have a seizure. they r not as strong as they were b4, but she still has them. also any suggestions on how to stop the pee leaking. any thing will help, thanks.

Best Answer

• Joy WaltersJoy Walters Member Posts: 9,276
    Accepted Answer
    I am so sorry that your kitty isn't feeling well. She is obviously stressed out by being at the vets and if your father-in-law doesn't like cats, by that as well. How did she ingest insecticide? If she is an outdoor kitty, she MUST be kept inside from now on. Without having a complete medical history on your kitty, even if we were vets on this site, we could not diagnose or suggest treatment for your kitty over a computer. She may need a short course of anti-anxiety meds. You really do need to call your vet back and discuss what's happening with your kitty with them. You need more help for her! Good luck and hope it all works out.