I have a 1-2 months old kitten and she can't walk she falls and he shakes but he can drink milk from

Member Posts: 2

Best Answer

• Rachel HuckabayRachel Huckabay Member Posts: 11
    Accepted Answer
    I hope your kitten is still alive. Were you feeding her COW milk? Most cats are lactose intolerant in some degree, therefore it is not advised to give them cow milk. This kitten, at 1-2 months old, should be receiving a kitten milk replacer as food, along with starting wet or dry food (moistened down a bit for easier consumption) for kittens. Cow milk alone does NOT provide the essential nutrients cats need in order to thrive. Taurine is an essential mineral/vitamin that cats need and if they receive too little of it, or none at all, they can go blind. I do hope you took this little one to the vet to get it checked out! Aside from nutritional deficits, this kitten could have neurological problems or muscular/skeletal issues that only a vet, who actually examines her, can diagnose. I hope she is well.