Is my cat part siamese?

Member Posts: 1
I adopted the sweetest little cat the other day and was curious if she was part siamese. This is her : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ashleyepic/8033627672/ I know that without papers there is no certainty, but her looks and behaviour make me question. She acts very much like the cat I have that still lives with my parents. He was a siamese that we got from a breeder as a kitten. Both cats love to meow in rooms that echo. They talk whenever they think you aren't paying attention to them. She is a lot more of a cuddle bug than he was and feels the need to always me leaning against or on me. She also follows me anywhere I go. She's got those big siamese ears.

Best Answer

• Natasha PhilpNatasha Philp CeresMember Posts: 189
    Accepted Answer
    Aww she is absolutely adorable, and yeah she does have the siamese look about her, but i cannot be sure if shes pure bred, and really it im sure she doesnt mind! enjoy your kitty, all the best!