I put Hartz plus on my cat about two weeks to over two weeks ago and it didn't seem to help too much

I have been cleaning the house non-stop and brushing her multiple times a day with a flea brush. Also I have been spraying her coat with a half water, half vinegar solution to ward off fleas for a bit but I'm pretty convinced that Hartz didn't do anything at all so I would like to put frontline on her.

Best Answer

• Cindi LeonardCindi Leonard Plantation, Fla.Member Posts: 1,670
    Accepted Answer
    However long the Hartz says it is good for on the box (a month, two weeks, whatever) even if it is not working, wait that long before you put on a new topical flea treatment. Kitty doesn't need to be overpesticided/sick. You need to get everyone out, flea bomb if you have carpets, ventilate, treat the cat with the new stuff and then let everyone back in. It's a pain, but worth it in the end. ^_^ Welcome to summer- flea season!!