How to deal with my dental plaque

Hello Catster friends, I am new to this place, have just registered today with my kitty brother Schrödinger. I am posting because as a 7 years old girl I am starting to have dental plaque and a rather bad breath... I'm not to sure how to help prevent it from getting worse? My human slave was suggested to brush my teeth but I am NOT a patient kitty and will not let her. Thanks in advance for your help, meow!

Best Answer

• Cindi LeonardCindi Leonard Plantation, Fla.Member Posts: 1,670
    Accepted Answer
    We have the answer- feline Greenies dental chews for cats! They are crunchy, proven to clean teeth and freshen breath, are made in the US and come in 8 kitty flavors (dogs only get one). You can find them in most pet specialty stores and they are VOHC recommended- the vet oral healthcare council. That's the equivalent of the cat/dog American Dental association! Limit wet food and give a few Greenies at a time. Your vet should see the difference soon, and when you find the right flavor, there are jumbo packs! My boy likes tuna and girl likes chicken, and there's NO WAY they will let me in their mouths either! ^_^