Cat Cough

Hello, My cat has this weird daily cough. It also seems to be triggered by exercise. If she gets too hyper and runs around a bit, she'll soon stop to do this cough, then returns to running around. Hard to explain, so here is a video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1092nff1rk5if2p/Suricough.mov Is this some type of asthma? What are my options? This has been happening for over a year. It doesn't seem life threatening, but it must be at-least a little painful. Will be taking her to the vet soon, and show them this same video.

Best Answers

• John MclarenJohn Mclaren Westlake VillageMember Posts: 69
    Accepted Answer
    Without diagnosis it is very difficult to say anything.I would suggest you consult a Vet immediately.
  • Rose ZeppRose Zepp HanoverMember Posts: 4
    Accepted Answer
    My cat has sort of been doing the same thing, but also is sneezing and snorting. He's in the picture, a very flat-faced Himy-Persian. I think I need to ask my own question instead of stealing your thread though, lol.