My male 5 yr old cat is bullying my 2 other cats and recently stopped using the litter box and urina

Any suggestions? I have 3 cats and 3 litter boxes - any ideas on how to get him to use the litter box again? I have 2 males (neutered) and 1 female (spayed)- this is a new thing that he is doing!! Help!

Best Answer

• Cindi LeonardCindi Leonard Plantation, Fla.Member Posts: 1,670
    Accepted Answer
    Firstly, cats act out when they are not feeling well. So, take him to the vet to rule out a UTI (urinary tract infection). After that, add training litter into all of the boxes to encourage him to use them, and pick up a bottle of anti- urine odor cleaning solution from the pet store to keep him from repeating his mistakes. You may need to buy a new mattress if the pee absorbed inside. One way to keep your new mattress from being ruined is to buy a waterproof mattress pad. ^_^ --PNS for The Nutro Company, Franklin, TN