Please Read This Before Posting

CatsterAdminCatsterAdmin Administrator Posts: 104 admin
edited February 5 in Getting Started

This community has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who share a common interest.

Here are some guidelines:

• Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
  • Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
  • Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
  • Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
  • SPAM will not be tolerated.
  • Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.

In summary: be polite, enjoy yourself, and help us build a great community.

Comments

• CatsterAdminCatsterAdmin Administrator Posts: 104 admin

Thanks @Calvin ! That's a good guideline. You can always FLAG > REPORT any inappropriate posts to us.

• LilyLily BranfordMember Posts: 23,097 ✭✭✭

Yes, it was a seven-year-old! (And that's how old I'll be in December, so I think that's just fine! giggles)

• ÆthelingÆtheling Member Posts: 51,875 ✭✭✭

Lily, it's the right guideline for you, then. MOL

• Kally_Kat_Kally_Kat_ BeansMember Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    Hi furriends, :) 
    I memba, it was a 7 year old, but peeps kids are supa smart in dees times, 2018.

♥Luv iz 4 - eva & eva♥

• Steel_Penny1943Steel_Penny1943 Member Posts: 7
    I received a message from a person using the username ahmedbailey1.  This person, a definite scammer, used the catster community to send me a spam message, claiming to be an attorney for someone this scammer claims is a distant relative.  This scammer email has all the signs of a phishing scam including bad grammar, atrocious spelling, requests for my personal information.  

I signed up for this website because I love cats.  If phishing scammers will be allowed to use your forums without any consequences, I can go somewhere else.
  • CatsterAdminCatsterAdmin Administrator Posts: 104 admin
    Hi @Steel_Penny1943 — I received a message from this user as well. I banned him from our site and deleted all his content. You can always report spammy or abusive behavior to us and we will fix ASAP. 
  • Steel_Penny1943Steel_Penny1943 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks @CatsterAdmin, I was looking for another way to report this person besides posting in the forum.